LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. WEBSITE OWNER
This website is owned by LANTANIA, S.L.U. (hereinafter LANTANIA) whose employer identification number is B87268116, is registered at the Madrid Commercial Registry in Volume 33.373, Sheet 183, Page M-600746, with registered office in order to comply with art. 10 of the Law 34/2002 for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, in Calle Sobrado, 2, 28050 Madrid.
2. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
LANTANIA makes available to those (hereinafter USER) accessing www.lantania.com (hereinafter WEB and/or PORTAL) information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and/or SERVICES), through an informative website, provided and created by us.
Given the nature of this website, the Portal and the conditions for its use as set forth in this Legal Notice may change, User must therefore read this Legal Notice carefully each time User intends to use the Portal.
Access to the Web does not require prior registration. However, to visualize certain contents of the Website, place orders, as well as receive newsletters, user registration will be necessary using the appropriate procedure.
In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be accurate, current and truthful.
4. PROPER USE OFE THE SERVICES
Any visitor to this website will have the consideration of User and will be obliged to use the portal in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. By way of mere enunciation, the user is prohibited from:
- Use the services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morals and good customs, as generally accepted, or to public order or those which might involve damage of right to honour, privacy and personal image.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any content of the web unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to LANTANIA or to third parties.
- Use the services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the website to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people with independence of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way said information.
The user will be liable for damages of any nature that LANTANIA may suffer due to the breach of any of the aforementioned obligations as well as any other included in in this Legal Notice and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to the Use of the Website.
Any minor using this Website must do it with the consent of his or her father, mother or legal guardian, the latter being responsible for any problem that may occur in purchases and in the use of its services.
LANTANIA will watch at all times for the respect of the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, in its sole discretion, both the Service, and even to exclude the user from the Website in case of presumed commission, total or partial , of any of the offenses defined in the criminal law in force, as well as in case of observing behaviours that, in its judgment, are contrary to these Legal Terms and Conditions, the General Contracting Conditions applicable for this Website, or that may disturb their proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT
Users may contact LANTANIA as long as they comply with the following code of conduct:
- NO USER CAN IMPERSONATE ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION.
- YOU CAN NOT USE IRRESPETUAL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
- IT IS COMPLETELY PROHIBITED to present, quote and recommend companies, or websites, and in general to carry out marketing or spam actions. That type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even will be brought to the attention of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are exclusive property of LANTANIA or third parties, whose rights in this regard holds LANTANIA legitimately, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use all the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, with special attention to all the designs of the collections shown.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
LANTANIA reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, LANTANIA does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk, at no time can LANTANIA be held responsible in this regard.
By way of example, and not as a limitation LANTANIA does not assume any responsibility derived from:
- The use made by the users of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the website itself or of third-party portals.
- Any damages and losses to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, organization or location of content and / or access to services and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements of the service.
- The content of those websites that users can access from links included in the web.
- Acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to LANTANIA on a contractual basis.
Similarly, LANTANIA excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems, documents or systems stored in them. Consequently, LANTANIA will not be responsible in any case when occur:
- Errors or delays in the access to the services experienced by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems with Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unpredictable contingency beyond the good faith of LANTANIA.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operative.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
- Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the information requested.
In any case, LANTANIA is committed to solving the problems that may arise and offering all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the issue.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
LANTANIA does not guarantee or assume any type of liability for the damages suffered by the access to the Services / Content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked websites nor the accuracy or reliability of them. The function of the links that appear in the LANTANIA website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the Services offered by the portal. LANTANIA will not be in any case responsible for the result obtained through such links or the consequences that derive from the access by the users. These third-party services are provided by them, so LANTANIA can not control and does not control the legality of such nor their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise prudence in the assessment and use of information and services provided by these third-parties.
It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on other websites that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of LANTANIA. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by LANTANIA.
At any time you can revoke the consent given for the processing of your information, without affecting the legality of the treatment performed up to that date, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation and opposition of the treatment and the portability of the data that concerns you, by sending a written communication providing evidence of identity, to the aforementioned address or by email to email@example.com. And if deemed appropriate you can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed by national Spanish law and unless provided otherwise by applicable law (including consumer regulations), the parties will submit any dispute to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid.