2. Definition of personal data
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, the name, surnames, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number are included.
3. Purposes of processing
Any personal data that you provide us in this website, as well as the development of scheduled activities, will be treated in accordance with the data protection rules and will only be collected, processed and used for legal, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes underlying the processing of the personal data by GRUPO LANTANIA as the controllers.
- To Manage the registration forms to become registered Users and access the services, in addition to contact them and answer their requests so they can receive commercial information about new products and news of the company.
- Another purpose for data collection is to respond to inquiries by sending contact forms. The data obtained through this channel are used to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
GRUPO LANTANIA inform all Users of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However the non-provision of this information could prevent GRUPO LANTANIA from supplying all the services associated with this information, freeing us of all responsibility for the non-provision or the incomplete provision of these Services.
The User has the obligation to provide the data in a truthful manner and keep them up-to-date. Consequently, GRUPO LANTANIA reserve the right to exclude from the services and proceed to the cancellation of the service to any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
4. Legitimacy of data processing
The basis of the legitimation for the data processing is your own request, which implies the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party.
5. Data conservation period
The data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives for which they were collected or until the user revokes the consent given.
6. Data transferring
For the mere fact of making a request through our forms your personal data will NOT be transferred or communicated to any third party.
7. Security of your personal data
At GRUPO LANTANIA we have a special concern to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties. For example, our Portal use Https data encryption protocols.
The mere fact of browsing or visiting this website or using the services of our website does not imply that any personal data identifying the User is automatically registered. However, we inform you that during the browsing of the website, “cookies” are used, which are small data files generated in the Internet user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- The date and time of access to the website, allowing us to know the hours of most affluence, and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The number of daily visitors of each section, allowing us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that the users obtain a more satisfactory result and we may improve the design of the contents.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the website to perform analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
- Security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
For further information you may visit our Cookies Policy.
9. Rights of Users
Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, limitation of processing and data portability, when appropriate, with respect to the processing for which GRUPO LANTANIA are the controller, by communication in writing sent to GRUPO LANTANIA, registered office at Calle Sobrado, 2 – 28050 Madrid, providing evidence of identity, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if deemed appropriate they can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
10. Do you not want to receive information from us or do you want to revoke your consent?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must write to email@example.com. When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose by clicking on the link included in the email and following the instructions provided.