1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember users’ tastes on the website: language, browser used; to analyse user habits and behaviour in order to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a website to the visitor’s preferences.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks or external content.
ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them each time you visit our site. A permanent website has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to facilitate the correct browsing of our website and ensure that the content loads efficiently, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process or controlling fraud linked to the security of the service. Analytical and aggregate cookies are included to count site traffic and pages visited.
- Analytics and optimisation: These cookies are our own or third party cookies that allow us to optimise your experience on the website by evaluating its performance and improve by adding new functionalities.
- Personalisation: These allow us to store user preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products. Some can be multi-device.
- Behavioural advertising: These cookies are used to store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits on the website and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below we describe the types of cookies we use and their purposes, and you can find more information on each of the cookies, as well as their duration in the following list:
The legitimacy for the use of strictly functional cookies is given because the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Law 34/2002 Law on Information Services and Electronic Commerce.
4. RETENTION PERIOD OF THE INFORMATION
We will retain the information for as long as necessary for the provision of the requested service, until you object or until you revoke your consent. In these cases, the information will be duly blocked and we will not be able to use it for as long as it is necessary for the exercise or defence of legal or contractual claims. Once this period of time has elapsed, your data will be definitively deleted.
Where we collect data automatically through cookies, please note that some cookies may be stored for years. However, you can limit their use over time by deleting them from browsers or devices.
5. USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in case IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide other services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
The legal basis for the processing is your consent in accordance with Art. 6.1.a) GDPR. Once you have given your consent, you can revoke it here at any time with effect for the future. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to deactivate the configuration of cookies. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links show you how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
However, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a complement in your browser by following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also change your consent settings:
7. FURTHER INFORMATION